Colourful, wholesome and irresistibly delicious, this gluten-free quinoa salad is perfect for healthy lunches and evening meals. Bring the fresh flavours of mint, cucumber and red bell peppers to life with a gluten-free Knorr Vegetable Stock Cube.
- Recipe serves 4
- Preparation time 10 min
- Cooking time 15 min
- 200g quinoa
- 1 Knorr® Vegetable Stock Cubes
- 2 tbsp. fresh mint – finely chopped
- 1 cucumber – diced
- 1 red bell pepper – diced
- 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 100g olives
- Cook quinoa in 600ml of water with Knorr® Stock Cube for about 15 min. Cool and fluff.
- Mix together juice of lemon and olive oil. Season with fresh ground pepper.
- Toss together quinoa with bell pepper, cucumber, mint and olives add dressing and serve.
Great care has been taken to ensure that the ingredients proposed in this recipe are suitable for coeliacs. However, we encourage you to check the Food List for all ingredients you use, as recipes may change and we cannot guarantee that your ingredients are gluten free.