These healthy muffins are really easy to make and contain no added sugar. They are great for breakfast, lunch boxes or just as a healthy snack on the go. This recipe uses blueberries but they are also delicious with raspberries.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan oven.
- Grease muffin tins with coconut oil or butter.
- Mash up the bananas and add the eggs and vanilla. Add the Pure Oats, coconut and baking powder and mix together.
- Add the blueberries to the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.