It’s almost Christmas time and that can mean only one thing – it’s time for the Coeliac Society of Ireland Annual Christmas Raffle, in association with SuperValu. As many of you will be aware, SuperValu have been hugely supportive of our work over the last few years and we are delighted they are helping even more at this time of the year.
For 2017, we have one of the best line-ups of prizes ever and the ticket prices are staying the same – just €2 per entry. In return, if you’re one of our lucky winners, you could be in line for a €1,600 holiday voucher, a break away in Actons Hotel Kinsale, plus a variety of delicious gluten free hampers.
As the national charity working to represent all those living with coeliac disease in Ireland, we rely overwhelmingly on the support of our Members and supporters to do our work. In fact, over 80% of our funds come from supporters such as you, so you really are essential to our work.
Tickets have been posted to all current members. If you would like to purchase additional tickets click here.
- 1st Prize – €1,600 Holiday Voucher supported by SuperValu
- 2nd Prize – 2 nights B&B and Dinner on one evening for two people sharing at Actons Hotel Kinsale courtesy of Select Hotels of Ireland
- 3rd Prize – Rosie & Jim Hamper
- 4th Prize – Ballymaloe Food Hamper
- 5th Prize – Coole Swan Food Hamper
- 6th – 10th Prize – Maria Lucia Food Hamper
- 11th – Prize – Dinner for 2 at Touzai Restaurant in Santry, Dublin
- Seller’s Prize – Goodness Grains Hamper
The draw will take place on Tuesday 19th December, so don’t delay in getting your tickets back to us. All you need to do is
return the ticket stubs and money for each ticket sold to us as soon as possible and no later than Friday 15th December.
(Please note we can only accept notes or cheques – no coins).