The Society has enlisted its army of 3,600 members for a sponsored walk to raise awareness of the issue. They plan to walk or run between
2km and 5km, which is the equivalent of at least 7,314km or 1km for every undiagnosed child and amounts to walking around Ireland twice.
The event is taking place during Coeliac Awareness Week, which runs from 13th-19th May this year and is focused on children coeliac
sufferers with the theme ‘Grow With Us’.
The very first step for you to do is join our dedicated Facebook Page
In this group, we want you to keep us up to date with your walks/runs – post the detail of each run/walk you do (time and distance) and let us know how you’re getting on.
By joining our group, you’ll receive:
- Your starter pack with a running plan, Coeliac Societyrunning top and fundraising materials.
- Expert advice on how to train and fundraise
- The support, friendship, and advice of Coeliac sufferers and advocates just like you
Click here to officially become part of Facebook Page in support of the Coeliac Society.
To start raising your funds on Facebook click the following fundraising link here
This link will allow you:
- Create and customise your fundraising page
- Promote and receive help from your Facebook friends
- Keep the society and your friends who donate to your cause updated
You can also make your donations through Altruism here.