Use of this site is provided by the Coeliac Society of Ireland, subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- The Coeliac Society of Ireland reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- Use of the site:
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to the Coeliac Society of Ireland are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will the Coeliac Society of Ireland be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- This website is intended for informational and educational purposes only. The information supplied is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a medical professional or dietitian. Always consult a doctor, a dietitian or other qualified health professional if you have medical concerns.
- While every care has been taken to ensure the completeness, accuracy, timeliness and availability of the information, the Coeliac Society of Ireland, its members and staff do not assume legal or other liability for damages or injuries resulting from use of the information on the site.
- The Society reserves its right to alter, modify, substitute or delete any content of or may restrict access to or discontinue distribution of this site at any time and at its sole discretion.
- The Coeliac Society does not warrant that the functionality or the content of this web site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior permission from the Coeliac Society of Ireland. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by the Coeliac Society of Ireland to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not the Coeliac Society of Ireland). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.
The Coeliac Society of Ireland takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
- The Coeliac Society of Ireland, its committee, its members and staff do not assume legal or other liability for damages or injuries resulting from information obtained on websites linked from this website.
- Many websites linked have excellent information, but unfortunately many often contain information that may not be medically correct. The information provided might have been from someone who is not a medical profession. Policies and ‘gluten-free’ status vary from country to country and what is considered gluten-free and may be allowed in one country may not be allowed in another, possibly due to differing ingredients & regulations.
- Therefore, any information found on external websites that are linked from this website are provided as a convenience and must be used with due caution. Please consult the current Food List or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries on the gluten-free status of a product.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes that may arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.