3 Non-stick 12" Pizza Pans
500g Gluten-Free Flour* (Odlums Tritamyl was used on the day)
300g room temperature water
250g Passata (tomato sauce)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
250g Fresh Mozzarella*
30g Fresh Yeast
* Please check the Food List for suitable gluten-free brands.
- Mix the gluten-free flour together with the salt.
- In a separate bowl, add all the yeast and mix with the warm water. Leave for 1 minute until the yeast has dissolved in the water.
- Add the water to the flour slowly and mix together. When the dough is sticking together divide into three balls.
- Leave the dough covered with a damp cloth for about 45 minutes or until the dough has raised.
- Take one of the raised bals and place on a non-stick pan. Slowly with your fingers pat out the dough to cover the pan. Repeat this for the other two pans. At this stage you can put two of the pans covered in cling film in the freezer and use them another time.
- Spread the passata on to the top of the pizza base. Chop the fresh mozzarella and arrange on top of the passata sauce. Sprinkle with the basil and add a dash of extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook in the oven at 220°C/420°F for 7-8 minutes until golden.