Whether you’re a new or existing member the benefits of membership will get and keep you up to date with information about coeliac disease and put you in touch with others to share your experiences. As a member you will enjoy the following benefits all aimed at making living gluten-free an easier experience.
- Your copy of the Coeliac Handbook packed with medical and practical information.
- Your copy of the latest Food List and all updates so that you always know the latest about products suitable for coeliacs.
- Access to the Coeliac Friendly Restaurant List.
- Invitations to local events which are excellent point of contact and source of support. Events range from get together meetings to cookery demonstrations to Christmas events to mini-marathons.
- Invitations to national events. The society’s Convention takes place at a different location every second year and every other year the Coeliac Day and AGM takes place in Maynooth, Co. Kildare. There’s a fabulous gluten-free food fair, useful presentations and other coeliacs to talk to.
- Your delivery of Coeliac Ireland. Our magazine will be posted to your home twice a year.
- Your delivery of CN Online. Our E-zine will be sent by email once a month.
- Personal support. We can put you in touch with another member for local support.
What your membership pays for
Don’t forget you’ll also be supporting the essential ongoing work of the society that happens behind the scenes to make your life easier.
- Working with the government and HSE for policy to help coeliacs.
- Working with health professionals.
- Working with FSAI (Food Safety Authority Ireland).
- Working with food businesses from manufacturers to restaurants to hotels.
Contact the office to join or renew.