No doubt, you have a lot of questions and you may be experiencing a mix of emotions:
- Relief – Now I know what has been making me sick.
- Frustration – The treatment isn’t a drug or a quick operation.
- Confusion – What can I eat?
- Concern – How will I cope with going gluten-free?
Start by taking some positive steps and follow our suggestions for getting started with living gluten-free.
1. Take Action
2. Focus on the Positives
- There is plenty of food you can eat on a gluten-free diet. Think of what you can eat, rather than what you can’t.
- You can take good care of yourself by taking an interest in what you eat.
- You will discover new foods that you enjoy.
- You can make new gluten-free friends.
3. Remember you are not alone